Used on Ranch and around the house. My daughter and her friends and her friends Mom have been riding him this Spring.
I used him to get cattle out of the mud and penned up. He was calm and very useful.
Answers to common asked questions:
- Great trail horse; however, I have not taken him on an overnight camping trip, so not sure about how he is over night.
- Yes, he will ride out by himself
- We have had Hero since January and never put shoes on him.
- We are selling Hero because my daughter and I buy and sell horses for fun
- Hero is around 15.1 hands tall
- He will stand for a ladder
- Loads in a trailer super easy
- Stands quietly while being saddled
- No health issues
- Kept in a pasture with mares and geldings
- Comes into a stall to eat 3 lbs of Safe Choice grain
- Firm on price, he is getting a lot of inquiries and don’t see him lasting 2 more weeks online (I’m traveling April 22nd – April 25th, so he can’t be shown those days.)
- For some people he’s harder to get going
- For me he knows I want to go, so he also wants to go 🙂
- He does not always pick up his left lead
Below are some videos of Hero.
Videos from April 17th, 2021:
When it’s too muddy in the steer pen and we need to bring a load in… Hero saves the day!!! This was the first time I rode a horse in our steer pen and Josh was worried I was going to run the steers thru the fence. Hero showed him how it’s done safely and fun! Plus I did not loose my boots in the mud. 👢🐴